Besides working in the Clinic, you can commit goods and services to make the RAM Clinic a success. To serve 300 volunteers and 1000 patients, we will need multiple items. Small and large donations are welcome! If you can help with any portion of any item on this list, pleases contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2,000 8-10 oz foam cups
- 2,000 9″ & 6″ foam plates
- 3,000 dinner napkins
- 1,000 cocktail size napkins
- 3,500 plastic forks (medium weight)
- 2,500 plastic spoons/knives (medium weight)
- 1,300 bottles of varied soft drinks (Colas, Sprite, Orange, Dr Pepper – 1/2 diet and 1/2 regular)
- 4,000 8 oz bottles of water
- 1,000 10-16 oz bottles of water
- 50 large boxes of cereal – Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Rice Chex, Total, Corn Flakes
- 20 family size boxes of tea bags
- 250 six-packs of cheese or peanut butter crackers
- Fresh fruit – to be provided at the last minute – 9/20/2013 (100# each of bananas/apples and 70# grapes)
Besides the above, you can commit your church or organization to provide food for 1000 waiting patients each day or desserts for one of 7 meals served to 300 volunteers. Restaurants/Caterers can commit to desserts, cookies, sandwiches, BBQ for one of the meals, buns, individual bags of chips and a host of other opportunities to participate in providing for the needs of the Clinic. For more information, call 865-254-2370.
JOIN THE TEAM, BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER!